Graduated 1994 at the Law Faculty with the University Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Skopje. Working in M&A, banking, securities regulation, corporate law and corporate governance.
• Independent member of the Supervisory Board of Sparkasse Bank Macedonia AD Skopje, 2011-to date;
• President of the board of directors of the Macedonian Stock Exchange AD Skopje, 2007–2011;
• Member of the managing board of Pivara AD Skopje, 2008–2009;
• Management board of the American Chamber of Commerce in Macedonia (founding member), since 2000 and President of the board in 2006/2007;
• Non-executive member of the management board of the Insurance Company Eurolink AD Skopje, 2002-2005;
• Non-executive member of the management board of Eurostandard Bank AD Skopje, 2001-2004;
• Non-executive member of the management board of brokerage house BRO-DEAL AD Skopje, 1999–2003;
• International Bar Association;
• Macedonian Bar Association, since 1996.