Creel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza y Enríquez was founded in 1936 and has since become a full service corporate law firm, with an established reputation for providing profound, sophisticated and responsive legal advice, and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
Our practice is based on the philosophy that a client is best served by legal advice designed to anticipate and avoid problems, rather than respond to them.
Our goal is to be the law firm of choice for clients with the most demanding transactions and projects, and in such endeavor become a strategic service provider to them, by offering the type of legal advice that gives clients certainty and peace of mind.
Some of the awards and distinctions our firm has received during 2017 and 2018 are listed below:
- On January 2018, LatinFinance, in its 2017 Deals of the Year Awards, recognized us with two awards, including the Follow-On Offering of the Year & Private Equity Deal of the Year.
- In December 2017, the Financial Times in its FT25 Most Innovative Law Firms and Legal Service Providers 2017 recognized our firm as one of the 25 most innovative law firms in North America. We are the only Mexican firm to have been included in this prestigious list.
- In November 2017, Chambers and Partners Latin America once again recognized us as "Mexico Law Firm of The Year" for the second consecutive year and the fifth time since 2005.
- In September 2017, Chambers and Partners Latin America once again recognized us as a "Leading Firm" for 2018.
- In August 2017, Latin Lawyer 250 recognized us as an "Elite Firm 2017" for the second consecutive year since the Elite recognition´s launch two years ago.
- On June 15th, 2017, the Leaders League, during the 10th anniversary of the International Legal Alliance Summit & Awards, granted us the Silver Awards in the “Best Latin American Law Firm” and “Best Mexican Law Firm categories.”
- In May 2017, International Financial Law Review (IFLR), for the sixth time since 2007, recognized us as Mexicos "National Law Firm of the Year".